From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Walter
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 6:55 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Update on Winamp was Winamp versus wmp...

Ok folks.  I have downloaded the latest version of Winamp.  I thank all for
their response but have not been able to reply to each and everyone but
thank you all.  As I said, I've downloaded the latest version and when
installing I had three choices, light, standard and full.  I opted for the
full option, was that a mistake?  Or would the standard or light have been a
better choice?  When I launch Winamp I get the set up dialogue  but I'm not
sure what it is asking me.  The first thing I get is a long list of file
types with check boxes, I assume you can either accept them all or uncheck
any file type you don't want.  I also get a option to "enable Winamp agent,
what is this?  If someone could walk me through this I would be grateful as
I don't want to accept stuff that is unnecessary and just confuses things.
I haven't ventured from the first dialogue screen on the set up page.  Your
help would be appreciated.  Walter.