Hi all,

I have a slight problem with WinAmp as I always had its options "play in
Winamp, enqueue in Winamp etc." integrated into the contextual menu so I could
play the folder completely by clicking this option, however, it all of a sudden
disappeared so I have to open the Winamp right from the desktop, hit "l" letter
and list the desired folder in the threeview structure of dirs and subdirs. Is
there any way to integrate these options back to the contextual menu? It's a
real pain having to crowl through it all again instead of playing it right from
the explorer or Total Commander for instance.

I thought there could be any shell options in WinAmp preferences but they don't
seem to be there. I have the lite WinAmp version 5.35. I don't feel like
installing the latest ones since they're getting just bulky and what I can play
is available via this older version. Is there any way on how to do that without
having to reinstall that?

thanks much for all advices
Tapin