  ----- Puvodní zpráva -----
  Od: Robert Logue
  Komu: PC Audio Discussion List
  Odesláno: 13. ledna 2013 18:57
  Predmet: Re: Winamp integration into context menu

  I think you can re install Winamp and have the chance to make those
  choices again.  You could also delete the winamp.ini file. I think
  Winamp will start up with the shell options but you would loose all
  custom settings.  Make a backup of the ini file first or just rename it
  winamp.ini.old

  Shell integration is available in my setup.  I just opened preferences
  ctrl+p then pressed s in the tree view.  I have to say, I couldn't make
  much sense of the options.  There are many more than in the last version
  of Winamp I used a few years ago.

  Good luck.

  BTW:  Are your EQ controls working such as the qwerty and number keys
  for adjusting bands?  Mine don't work.
  Bob

  On 1/13/2013 3:11 AM, Vítek wrote:
  > Hi all,
  >
  > I have a slight problem with WinAmp as I always had its options "play in
Winamp, enqueue in Winamp etc." integrated into the contextual menu so I could
play the folder completely by clicking this option, however, it all of a sudden
disappeared so I have to open the Winamp right from the desktop, hit "l" letter
and list the desired folder in the threeview structure of dirs and subdirs. Is
there any way to integrate these options back to the contextual menu? It's a
real pain having to crowl through it all again instead of playing it right from
the explorer or Total Commander for instance.

  > I thought there could be any shell options in WinAmp preferences but they
don't seem to be there. I have the lite WinAmp version 5.35. I don't feel like
installing the latest ones since they're getting just bulky and what I can play
is available via this older version. Is there any way on how to do that without
having to reinstall that?

  __________ Informace od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verze databaze 6966 (20120314)