Another place too look is the fyle types tab in Winamp preferences.
Check 'Show Winamp actions in the
folder context menus .

I'm exploring too.

On 1/13/2013 12:35 PM, Vítek wrote:
Hi Robert,

Thanks much for the advices I think I'll have to reinstall Winamp anyway but
first I'll try deleting the ini file with the settings to see what it does if I
can make this work thhat way... Good suggestion:).

Have a nice day
Tapin

   ----- Puvodní zpráva -----
   Od: Robert Logue
   Komu: PC Audio Discussion List
   Odesláno: 13. ledna 2013 18:57
   Predmet: Re: Winamp integration into context menu

   I think you can re install Winamp and have the chance to make those
   choices again.  You could also delete the winamp.ini file. I think
   Winamp will start up with the shell options but you would loose all
   custom settings.  Make a backup of the ini file first or just rename it
   winamp.ini.old

   Shell integration is available in my setup.  I just opened preferences
   ctrl+p then pressed s in the tree view.  I have to say, I couldn't make
   much sense of the options.  There are many more than in the last version
   of Winamp I used a few years ago.

   Good luck.

   BTW:  Are your EQ controls working such as the qwerty and number keys
   for adjusting bands?  Mine don't work.
   Bob

   On 1/13/2013 3:11 AM, Vítek wrote:
   > Hi all,
   >
   > I have a slight problem with WinAmp as I always had its options "play in Winamp, enqueue
in Winamp etc." integrated into the contextual menu so I could play the folder completely by
clicking this option, however, it all of a sudden disappeared so I have to open the Winamp right from
the desktop, hit "l" letter and list the desired folder in the threeview structure of dirs
and subdirs. Is there any way to integrate these options back to the contextual menu? It's a real pain
having to crowl through it all again instead of playing it right from the explorer or Total Commander
for instance.

   > I thought there could be any shell options in WinAmp preferences but they
don't seem to be there. I have the lite WinAmp version 5.35. I don't feel like
installing the latest ones since they're getting just bulky and what I can play is
available via this older version. Is there any way on how to do that without
having to reinstall that?

   __________ Informace od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verze databaze 6966 (20120314)