All patch .zip downloads and their associated README's should now be available.

Best,
-Don

Don O'Malley wrote:
Hi Daniel/All,

There was an issue with some patches that we discovered and fixed last week.

This issue effected some unsigned (.zip) patch downloads.
I thought that we'd caught and fixed all affected patches, but looks like we've missed some (those that were released at the time of the issue.

I am investigating, but for now, if you need any of the affected patches below you can download the signed (.jar) versions of the patch.
(Note: Unpack a .jar file using the unzip command)

Example of syntax to download a jar file via wget:
/usr/sfw/bin/wget --no-check-certificate --auth-no-challenge --http-user="xxxxxxxx" --http-passwd="xxxxxx" "https://sunsolve.sun.com/pdownload.do?target=124863-26&method=hs" -O /tmp/124863-26.jar

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Best,
-Don

dpecka wrote:
short list of todays patches which weren't been fetched but exist in
patchdiag.xref file:

124863-26
124864-26
124865-25