I have reviewed the id.

I think the document describes well the TLS  procedure.

I have the following comments/questions on the nonTLS support: what should
a PCE peer  do when the error code "pcep startTLS failure" and error value
3 or 4.

For error value 3 i believe closing the connection shoud be done
For error code 4 (ok without TLS) should the peer:

A)Continue without TLS at all

B) close and reconnect without using tls

A) would require more descrption of that case. B) would require the peer to
retry without tls or require a reconfiguration. The reconnect introduces
more states (how long to keep retrying withiut tls,... etc)

I think those points should be specified.

Best regards
Cyril