Hola Diego,

The WG LC was started for a 2-week period: you can consider it finished.

Finished or not, you are expected to resolve all the received comments and publish an update accordingly, so as to have the I-D ready to be sent to the IESG. Feel free to proceed as soon as you are able to.

Cheers,

Julien

Nov. 18, 2015 - diego.r.lo...@telefonica.com:

And let me insist that I’d directly ask the UTA WG about this. My only question is about procedure: shall we wait till we finish the last call period? Shall we perform it as part of the last call process? What do our chairs think?