Hi Dhruv,

If you expect some updates after a review from the Security Directorate, then the sooner the better. If you feel it useful, we will proceed when your next revision is published.

Thanks for being proactive here,

Julien

Nov. 19, 2015 - dhruv.dh...@huawei.com:
Hi Julien,

We have the update ready to go.

Quoting from Tom's mail -

So I value the early intervention of the
Security Directorate to try and fix such
issues sooner, and so cheaper, rather than later.

We were wondering if it would be worthwhile (and allowed by the process) to
request for an early Sec-Dir review while the control is still with the WG?

Regards,
Dhruv