Why bother with G3/G4 cards for such old macs? If you want to run 9.2.2. its ok (if you have the money to squander). If you want to run OSX seriously consider either a real G3 (the gray ones) or (better) a Smurf or a B/W G3. OSX is slow on my gray G3, not fast enough for quick stuff like graphics, games & some video stuff. Think of it as putting a ferrari racing car engine into an old, trusty dumptruck. Keep the ancients, they are fun to play with, but stick to OS 9 if you want to do something serious with them.
:o)