From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Harold B.
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 1:20 PM
To: PC Works_LIST
Subject: PCWorks: Avg Free or Avast Free

Hello again (using Win XP),

Following your discussion, now is the moment of decision and I'm faced with
Avg Free and Avast Free. I've been using Avg with no apparent harm to the
computer nor am I sure it does any good. It's just there in my sys tray
upgrading every once in a while and that's it. What's the consensus in the
group? Is it Avg or Avast? Or should I do neither and remove ZoneAlarm and
as
Hugh once suggested, use Windows Defender to do the job of both? Right now I
have Avg, ZoneAlarm, Windows Defender, Ad-aware, and Spybot. In matters of
health, my computer is better protected than I am. --- Harold