On Aug 11, 2006, at 6:50 AM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
honestly i do not see a reason why _i_ should have to go through all the troubles to make FTGL compile from the command line on a platform that does not natively support this.

by this i really only mean the troubles caused by compiling FTGL by a non-gui build-system.

Which GUI do you need to build FTGL? XCode has command line tools. I use them to automatically build libHIDUtilities.a.

.hc

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. - General Smedley Butler