On 8/11/06, Hans-Christoph Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I understand that.  But still, managing source builds is a lot of
work when multiplied by 10+, even when the software is "done".  I
don't want to have to build it even once.  Right now, I can install
many, many packages using Fink/apt-get/yum with basically one
command:  "fink install ..." or "apt-get install ..." or "yum
install ..."

Someone could provide prebuilt FTGL andf freetype libs for OSX and Windows.

What are you doing for the Intel builds on the Mac?

cgc