On Aug 11, 2006, at 1:21 PM, B. Bogart wrote:

I have a sickly feeling that fink packages of FTGL will be linked
against the X11 GLX, and not the native OSX one... maybe thats unfounded.

...there is no ftgl in fink...but it might be a good idea since it's development is frozen: you could make ftgl-x11 and ftgl-agl versions

By XCode terminal utilities do you mean gcc, make etc.. or are there
ways of running Xcode from the terminal? Let me know how to did it and
I'll download FTGL and see if its possible.

xcodebuild

jamie