>I'm sceptical too, but what is said is that the camera has been through a
>fundamental design revision after being previewed at Photokina. No, I don't
>know what a fundamental design revision actually means.
>The release date (Japan) surfacing from all this is end of May/beginning of
>June. This has been suggested.

Perhaps Pentax Japan was trying to collect as much opinions and comments as
they could last year. That was never meant to be final. Now they are working
on the revised version based on those comments. Just a guess. But IMHO, it's
better to push back the release date rather than rushing a premature
product. Besides, life goes on with or without the new body, to me anyway.

regards,
Alan Chan