----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: just talked to Pentax ...(about the MZ-S)

> Bob Blakely wrote:
> >
> > Well, we've had several polls and counts here on the list. I
am curious. A show of hands
> > of those who felt subtle pressure to hold back criticism due
to Pentax being the host
> > would be interesting...
>
> My hand is waving up and down. I occasionally saw some
pressure, often
> not subtle at all, from a few members who seemed to feel that
"Pentax
> can do no wrong...."

I think we need to differentiate between the psycho list members
who treat Pentax as all that is good and glorious, and not to be
critisized, and someone from Pentax itself coming on stream
telling someone that critisism of Pentax will not be tolerated
on the list Your hand is waving because of the former, not the
latter, I do believe.
Bill

go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.