> In a message dated 1/25/01 9:28:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> writes:
>
> << I'm curious as to how many people in this group of photographers have had
>  formal training in composition or have intentionally sought out info about
>  it on their own? >>

I've had formal training, but have not gone out looking for, say, books
specifically on composition; rather, I'd like to think that I've picked
up pointers from looking at work that I find pleasingly composed and
trying to figure out why I like it.  I apologize for the structure of
the previous sentence, but it is early and the coffee is still brewing.

Aaron

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.