----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Rittenhouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: January 29, 2001 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: Basic Composition (was RE: OT: (Somewhat) Is this
true for you?)
> I was thinking the other day, why do we talk so much about
> cameras and so little about photography?  My conclusion was
that
> it is hard to talk about something that is so essensually
> visual.  A glance at a photo can tell us an immense amout
about
> the skill and artistic ability of a photographer, but talking
> never really does.
> --Tom

Have a look at http://pug.komkon.org
It's not perfect, but it is our visual escape, where you can
show us (and the world, it seems) what you are talking about.
For myself, I would like to see more talk about general
photography, but  the P does stand for Pentax, I suppose.
William Robb

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.