Gads talk about thread drift. I think we should shut this one
down PDQ.
----- Original Message -----
From: Mafud
Subject: Re: Fast film to go with Porta 160

> In a message dated 2/17/01 10:59:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> <<  I do know I see a lot of badly
>  underexposed film coming through the lab these days, but I
>  suspect this has more to do with people insisting on buying
zoom
>  lens piss and shit cameras with maximum apertures of f11.
>  I miss my pro lab sometimes.
>  William Robb >>
>
> Doesn't shooting one-use cameras loaded with ISO 100, 200 and
400 film, in
> conjunction with those f/11 lenses, contribute greatly to the
underexposure
> phenomenon Bill?

I have never seen a one-use camera with a zoom lens. Have you?

Actually, the one use cameras aren't the problem so much. These
people get what they expect from a six dollar box (and often get
remarkebly good pictures from them). The problem is people that
have bought a multi-hundred-dollar Pentax (now, at a thread near
you, on topic) Espio 140 zoom lens camera. These people have
higher expectations.
Also, just to get your technology straight, one use cameras are
mostly loaded with 800 iso film now. Some still come with 400.
None that I know of have ever been sold with 100 or 200 speed
film.
William Robb