----- Original Message -----
From: "Shel Belinkoff"
(SURVEY ALERT)

> SURVEY:  How many list members make 11x14 or larger B&W
prints,
> and how often?

Pretty much everything I do in B&W is 11x14. Sometimes larger.
Only smaller if it is for a specific project requiring a smaller
print. Most all of my B&W work is done on 4x5, including studio
portraiture. If I need a faster handling camera, I use the 6x7.
I have even used the 4x5 for outdoor wedding portraiture in
black and white. The couple loved the entire experience of being
photographed in such a leisurely manner.
Thanks
Bill