Brad,
I'm one of those older Pentax users who bought stuff during the screw mount
days.  I have lots of SMC Takumars that I use with my old Spotmatic and a
couple of ESII bodies.  I have some K-mount lenses to use with an old LX and
a K2DMD.  After playing with my Optio 230 I can see getting a dslr Pentax
that might retro enough to allow use of the Takumars and K-mounts.
Pentax needs to advertise more to get people to take notice of them.  They
will be a late player on the market with a dslr and need to get the word out
that it can compete.

Jim A.