[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Found myself using/mixing the PZ-1p with manual lenses and some autofocus at my
>daughter's gym meets.  This week I switched back to the LX with a winder.  Two
>advantages were apparent.  1.  The shutter lag was shorter with the LX.  This is not
>a surprise, but I'm surprised that I noticed.  2.  The manual lenses snap into focus
>better on the LX than on the PZ-1p.  This is what I was hoping for.  Now I've got to
>check the prints.
>
> The manual focus is still a winner.  I'm not looking forward to being forced to
>autofocus.

Oh, that's funny, Bob!  <g>
Me, with 10 or 12 cameras and not an autofocus among 'em...
That doesn't count my forensic Polaroid Spectra 2, of course. That's
not a camera, it's a tool...
But some would go thru withdrawal, if forced to!

keith

P.S. Apropos of nothing in particular, I keep wondering how it would
be to own a Voigtlander Bessa R.
There's a body on eBay, and it's really, really tempting. Except
for...all those lenses I'd have to buy!
It would break me in a couple of months! Mainly because I wouldn't
sell any Pentax stuff to buy it!