Leon Altoff a écrit:
I'd shoot the MZ-S - as I do now.  The only thing I want that it
doesn't have is flash compensation with the older flashes.  I have a
fairly light weight macro flash built out of a broken AF240FT and with
my Z1p I can adjust flash compensation, with the MZ-S I can't.
Yes, it can !
The MZ-S can flash compensation (and bracketing too), this is a undocumented feature (and many others MZ-xx bodies).
Bracketing flash is documented in MZ-6(ZX-L) owner manual.
Wen you use compensation (or bracketing) with flash, time or aperture dont change. You can verify with an AF360FGZ (or 330/500FTZ ?): the useful distance varies.
To verify if also works in wireless mode !

Michel