Mark wrote:

> Very weird. My MZ-S definitely does *not* have a half-way stop.
> My PZ-1p does.

Are you really sure this isn't just about semantics. My MZ-S (both) have almost
completely resistance-free, quite long travel like on the LX. This makes the meter and
AF start. Then you feel resitance, quite much of it in fact, and after overcoming this
the shutter goes off. Much more force is needed than on any manual focus camera I've
tried. Just for the record, my Z-1p never had any half-way stop. It had ultralight
travel for about 1mm, maybe even less.

> But I still occasionally (rarely) take accidental shots with the PZ-1p but
> never with the MZ-S (which definitely *does* have a greater shutter button
> travel then the PZ-1p).

and this, perhaps, was the point...if there were any....

Pål