----- Original Message -----
From: "Pĺl Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Shutter button feel (Was: Re: MZ-S Focus Lock)

> I get offended when disinformation is posted. The MZ-S does have a two
step shutter release. I have have no problems with the fact that not
everybody like the MZ-S. After all, I've said from the day I saw the thing
the first time that it wasn't for everybody.

Either I misunderstand the word "offense" (which is possible as I'm not an
English), or to be offended is to be hurt by a strictly personal charge or
insult. As I used neither of the two, not to mention that I never meant to
attack you, I'm deeply astonished that you reacted in such an emotional and
wrathful way. I've never meant to offend you in any way - if I did, I
apologize.
But I was sorry to read the language you used against me...
I could use your arguments and words against your statement about the
release button of the Z-1p, because I find it to have the clear halfway stop
with resistance by no means easy to overcome accidentally. But you wrote in
some previous posting that it's possible that Pentax had redesigned it.
Perhaps there are differencies between various sub-versions (sub-series or
whatever you call it) of the MZ-S? I do not deny that your both MZ-S'
release buttons may have halfway stops or maybe rather some rapid increase
of the resistance. I claim that I wasn't able to feel that increase... and a
couple of PDML-ers confirm that there is no *stop*. Actually, I see a clear
difference between the "stop", and the "increase of power".
It's also pity that you reffered to but a small part of my previous mail.
There were more points in it...
Regards
Artur

Masz dosc placenia prowizji bankowi ?