USM and IS are just icing. You seem to think that people sit down with a few spec sheets, measure the length of the feature list and make their decision. I don't think it works that way. After 4 years I still don't have a lens with either (although a AF-S lens would be nice). Still the best move I ever made.

BR

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Since many are choosing Canon or Nikon because of the support for USM and IS, and since many are leaving Pentax because of the lack of USM and IS (we have seen this in this forum lately...) - it's clear that the majority of the customers wants USM and IS.