Herb: with all due respect, and I know I'm going to get lambasted with this
comment. I have to disagree here. I would not say that PUG represents a group
significantly above average. We would all like to think we are, and if we
tell ourselves that enough we begin to believe it. But I don't buy it. There
are some very good shooters on the list, some good shooters and plenty of,
let's say, beginners. I think PUG is a pretty good representation of Pentax
shooters. And I maintain that it is not equipment that stands in our way of
getting great shots...
Vic