On 5 Jun 2003 at 20:57, Nick Zentena wrote:

>  Which gets us back to why digital will never equal film. Digital throws out
> info it can't handle. But we keep being told it's better. That it captures
> everything. Limited bandwidth is the exact opposite of  capturing everything.

Hey? And 800 or 3200 ISO film captures every nuance of the best lenses? Even
25ISO film doesn't. Of course the sensor/film is the limit theoretically but
practically it's usually the photographers technique that sets the limit of
performance not the system band-width.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998