Artur wrote:

There is NO, and I mean NO, sign of implementing image stabilisation or/and
USM motors from Pentax in any reasonably near future. Such implementation
exists only in the virtual reality of our list, it's nothing but our wishful
thinking. Yet the signs of abandoning the compatibility are VERY strong.

REPLY:

Actually, it exist in Pentax laboratories. That doesn't mean it will ever be released.
The abandonment of compatibility opens up for new technology like USM and IS with the
new protocol, according to Pentax patents.

Pål