I was a bit unclear. I meant that the lens mount in the body might support IS/VR and USM in the lenses and it might be too much to have support for mechanical aperture too.

I see. :-) But that raise another question. To implement IS, Pentax might run into a design limitation if they don't abandon the spring loaded mechanical aperture design. The IS motors and mechanisms must be placed in front of the aperture blades (or they will need to make the lenses extra "fat" so the aperture coupling arm won't interfere with the IS mechanisms). Not that possible imho.

regards,
Alan Chan