> > I think the Z-1p has serious AF tracking problem. For moving subjects,
>I'd
> > rather use manual focus.
>
>I find it tracks rather well. It is its ability to lock onto subject that
>leaves much to be desired.

Um...but shouldn't these two be the same? Being able to track well but
cannot lock the focus seemed to contradict each other (I could be missing
something). Just out shooting some animals with F*300/4.5 and Z-1p, oh boy,
it never stopped hunting. I had to switch to manual focus to actually take
some pictures. 8-(

regards,
Alan Chan