Alan wrote:

> I think just that the most obvious spec. do not look good on paper (like
> shutter speed, x-sync speed, fps). What I believe is, MZ-S is about quality
> instead of quantity. Consider there are many people who have been soaking up
> LX around the world, the future of the MZ-S (if durability is up to par)
> might not look so bad. However, only time will tell if it sells.

Yes, its mostly paper specs. If you start counting features the MZ-S wins hans down.
How about: Better AF performance; five more AF sensors; data imprinting; mid roll
rewind with memory; flash synch at all speed; wireless flash; illuminated lens mount;
AA battery grip with vertical release; bulb timer and interval with accessory etc.
Some seem to be dissapointed that the camera isn't exactly similar to the one they
own. But this rarely happen with any manufacturers new models.

Pål