The reason I said that is because I really don't believe Pentax
will sell a hybrid digital/film camera.... I would like so
much to have a digital back in my camera and still can use it
with film. I there is any reason to believe (not faith, please)
please tell me. BTW, I don't want to give up Pentax.....

Alex