"Alexandre A. P. Suaide" wrote:

> The reason I said that is because I really don't believe Pentax
> will sell a hybrid digital/film camera....

Personally, I don't believe anybody will.  I still think it would
be more expensive, and less convenient, than two separate bodies.

And yes, I did see the 'F6 hybrid' claim.  I don't believe it, for
several reasons.   To name just a few:  anyone who was in a position
to know about such a camera would be under a non-disclosure agreement
until after the official announcement;  the claimed focal length,
aperture, etc. are completely wrong for the picture being offered;
etc.   It's a hoax.   Apparently, though, it's tricking a few folks.

--
John Francis  [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Silicon Graphics, Inc.
(650)933-8295                        2011 N. Shoreline Blvd. MS 43U-991