On 8 Mar 2001, at 14:38, cwo 20995 wrote:

> I think you didn´t understand me. Why a photographer
> should spend (let´s say) US$1000 on a MZ-S if he can
> have the same features (I don´t agree that they have
> the same features but it´s ok) on a F90X or F100 for
> the same price, plus a wide range of lenses,
> electronic / mechanical bodies and accessories that
> Pentax doesn´t offer?

Claude,

Some of us already have a "wide range of lenses" at our disposal hence the
supposed upgrade to the MZ-S is a drop in the ocean compared to a full
system switch. In any case some of us are satisfied with what Pentax has to
offer (and has offered in the past) even though we have the financial clout
available to move to which ever system that we choose.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110