>I think you didn´t understand me. Why a photographer
>should spend (let´s say) US$1000 on a MZ-S if he can
>have the same features (I don´t agree that they have
>the same features but it´s ok) on a F90X or F100 for
>the same price, plus a wide range of lenses,
>electronic / mechanical bodies and accessories that
>Pentax doesn´t offer?

Not sure about the F100, but F90 and F90X have plastic shells which are very
cheap to make. Also, the AF ability of the F90X is far from excellent (a bit
better than Z-1p IMO, but not much. I used one before). About the wide range
of accesories you mentioned, I think the situation would be the same no
matter how many features the MZ-S had offered.

regards,
Alan Chan