Don,
   There's no reason you need to limit your contacts to local media.  I wouldn't be
surprised if foreign newspapers (or other media) were interested in your situation.
You could also contact the AP and/or Reuters.  If you'd like, I'd be glad to forward
your information to my local newspapers.

   -Rich
    Worcester, MA, USA