--- William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The same can be said with film. You can put a faster
> film in the camera (or
> dial up the ISO with the intention of "push
> processing") until you get a
> shutter speed you think you can hand hold.

Predicting the light condition of the subject is
difficult, so the deciding the ISO in advance.

Assume, I have shot first frames(say 5) with rated ISO
and then increase  ISO speed. In this case I need to
push frames 5 to 35.
Can I instruct the lab to push only 5 to 35?
Pls let me know if its possible.

In case of DSLR we can change the ISO speed per frame.

I will agree that high ISO will introduce noise and
usage of tripod is recommended.

When tripod is not available, given a choice b/w not
shooting and shooting with slight noise, latter seems
to decent choice.

Thanks
Ramesh