I put my (2100) NIMH batts in around 200 shots ago - still showing full
on the camera!  This is with around 20% using the flash as wireless
controller.  Before that the original 2 CR whatevers had taken about 400
and still showed full.  I don't hold back on viewing the shots on screen
either - the kids always want to see the pic right after I have taken
it!