Too bad.  An owner of a processing lab suggested getting a special card that
uses a gray card and a white card.  You will get better color if you white
balance first.  You and your photo friends should really check into this.
There was a time when carrying a gray card to meter on was the photo thing
to do.  Read somewhere once about a card that had all the color spectrum
that you took a picture of before shooting your color shots.  This would
help the film processor in getting the correct color balance.

Jim A.