On 13/10/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>The technology is accelerating at a rate that is perhaps one hundred
>times what we are used to in the film world. I can't see spending $1500
>for a six megapixel camera. In two or three years it will be a paperweight.

How so Paul? I expect to be shooting still in that time frame on 6 MP. I
may upgrade the printer - but I'll bet you a pint of Dogs Bollocks that a
11X8 print from my 6MP will be indiscernable from a same size print (same
printer) off 8 or even 12 MP for that matter.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk