LOL! Now if it turned it into a 300 then that would be fine...

Out of interest, who uses focal lengths between 110 and 190 regularly?
And what for?  I find them too tight for portraits (unless I was outside
I guuess, where I could back up farther) and not long enough to be a
useful telephoto.  Same goes for the 30-60 range for me.