On 15 Oct 2003 at 1:04, J. C. O'Connell wrote:

> Problem with that thinking is that digital has already matched/beaten
> medium format film in most the cameras in terms of grain/noise and the latest
> 10-14 Mpixels models are giving it a run for the money in terms of
> resolution.....

Might be beat with your MFcamera/scanner set-up but not mine.

> I think medium format will be the first film format to bite
> the dust...... The bodies and lenses are just too damn big
> and will not be able to keep up with smaller, higher quality
> digital in the long run.

Maybe so however there are a lot of MF digi-backs being pushed into service by
pros (not Pentax of course).

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998