The digital gear is great for all those photographic exploits where
convenience and speed is far more important than absolute quality.
My aim is to continue shooting MF film for as long as I can and all smaller
format work will be digital. Of course I'd be putting film through my
classic
35mm bodies occasionally but only for fun.
=======
Problem with that thinking is that digital has already matched/beaten
medium format film in most the cameras in terms of grain/noise
and the latest 10-14 Mpixels models are giving it a run for the
money in terms of resolution.....

I think medium format will be the first film format to bite
the dust...... The bodies and lenses are just too damn big
and will not be able to keep up with smaller, higher quality
digital in the long run.

JCO