I think the most intriguing point she makes is about the film based cameras to
be without any further scope for development in terms of features, wheras
Digital has plenty.

But how she gets from there to predicting the death of digital I don't know.

Surely the "hype factor" will wear off, but by then the technology will have
matured enough to be part of everyones picture of the world. Just like VCR,
personal computers, film based cameras and automobiles have entered reality.
But lack of hype factor will not kill digital because everyone suddenly will
wake up an see how lousy it is. Not that I think they will either. :-)

Jostein