Bruce

Could you please explain this further.  I had actually planned on the slave
providing most of the light and the popup or hotshoe mounted flash providing
the minority of the light.  I'm afraid I'm still a bit lost here.  I have
the PZ-1p and PZ-1 cameras at this point and have no wireless to play with
as yet in my Pentax equipment.  I also have acquired a professional stand
type modeling flash with 3 variing outputs from a local photographer that
retired, only $40, and of course would like to implement it.  Unfortunately
I do not possess any metering equipment other then on camera metering.  I
have the AF360FGZ and a couple of other off brand flashes for pentax.  one
of which supports TTL and AF.  I had planned to use a minisoftbox on my
hotshoe on camera flash with the slaves.

Dave