----- Original Message -----
From: "Collin R Brendemuehl"
Subject: Re: Cropping

> That's odd.
> I can go to Cord and get prints made full-frame just by asking
> that they be printed that way.

Find out what they are using to print the full frame stuff, I am interested
in knowing. All the machines that I have run have had a crop from the
negative, with the mask actually a wee bit smaller than the nominal frame
dimension.
I expect a smart puppy could file out the mask, just like how we do it with
an enlarger mask.
Something I haven't checked yet also, and will do tomorrow is to look at
whether my new digital lab scans the entire negative, or if it crops a bit
as well.

William Robb