I think that would be a pretty safe assumption.  :)  With the rise of
digital imaging we're seeing more and more people bringing in a CD with
200+ images on it who have no idea which file numbers they want printed.
"File number?" they say, with their eyebrows coming together and a
confused look in their eyes.  "But I can show you the ones I want if we go
through them all."  I generally give those people a hand, as it would take
longer to explain what a file name is and how to find it than it would to
just look through their files in the store.

chris