Hi!
I have one and love it..
here are some sample pics
http://photography.desertrose.de/div/gallery1.html
the snowy one, the one with the banana trees, the two with the parking
house and the the bw on and the one with the donkey... the scans are a
bit poor, my scanner is not so good, the prints are sharp... ^_^
I use it with Pentax MX and ME... bought new for about 107$ at ebay
direct from Moskau...
hope this helps..
bye Katrin