Boris,
1)  Go the the basketball court tonight or tomorrow night and check the
lighting.  Flash is probably not welcome from the sidelines or down underneath
either basket.  It's probably not welcome anywhere and you'll need ASA 800 speed
films.
2)  I'd use prime lenses indoors, probably the 50mm and maybe 135mm or 35mm.
>From the sidelines, you will be quite close to the action.
3)  Prefocus on the basket area as there is a lot of action there.  Watch the
players.  They often have favorite spots to shoot from and will return there
again and again.
Good luck, covering action in dim light is really difficult.
Regards,  Bob S.