Hi Boris,

If you have a moderately powerful auxiliary flash, and can use it without
disturbing the game that may be preferable. Otherwise, you will have to use
very high speed film if you want any chance to stop action. The last time I
shot a (college) basketball game I was using the now defunct Konica 3200
speed film (no flash) with a 70-210 3.5-4.5 lens. Most of the night I was
shooting 1/125-1/250 wide open, and the gym was well lit. The built in flash
on most cameras are too weak to be of use. If you do use flash I would go
with 400 speed film and the 2 zooms. If you are shooting without flash I
would get some Fuji 1600 and add the 50mm lens to the arsenal. If the 135 is
significantly faster then the zooms, add that also. Try to catch action when
it peaks.

Butch

Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself.

Hermann Hesse (Demian)